IEEE FORMAT



All the colleges prefer you to present paper in IEEE format. You need not to get scared by that the simple thing you need to take care is

Main title: Font size should be 14
for ex: If your giving a paper on Biometrics the name BIOMETRICS should have font size 14

Sub title: Font size 12
for ex: The subtitles inside the biometrics would be Abstract, Introduction, why biometrics etc

Content inside the sub title: Font size 10
for ex: The matter you fill in the abstract and all subtitles should be of font size 10

For all the above font style should be Times new roman

In microsoft word you will have a option on the top for line spacing you just click on that and select the option linespacing as 1.5

And also change it to A4 size and 2 column these options are also available on word just search for it you will find it on the top


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

Mi perfil

My photo
People who read my blog regularly know what kinda person I am. For others who don't - I'm an information junkie..who likes to dig deep into things to find out what's happening in the world of education, business and management. I like investing in shares. I'm kinda sociable person - I go well with all kinda ppl..It's all about passion :)

Recent Comments